Latest:- Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus and Exam Pattern:- Download Air Force X Group Syllabus & Exam pattern 2018 Available Here also check Air Force X Group exam date here on our website. Candidates have already applied for the posts in Air Force. Many candidates want to get selected for the posts and they aspire to pursue the Govt. jobs. A lot of candidates has filled up the application form.
⇒ Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus & Exam Pattern New 2018
Candidates who were applied for X Group Post. They can check the exam pattern and syllabus details on our website. Now that many candidates were/will apply for the posts, there is huge competition among them. The selection process consists of the written examination.
The written examination is very critical and good marks will ensure the selection and will increase the chance of final selection for the posts. Now Candidates are eagerly waiting for the Syllabus so that they can start preparing for the exams And the good news for the candidates is that Army has released the syllabus for the exam.
The post contains all the Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus details pertaining to the written exam to be conducted for the X-Group Post in Air Force. Candidates, who are confused and want to know what exactly can help them and what all to study, can refer to the post to get clarity on the syllabus for the exams.
|Name Of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name Of Posts||X-Group|
Indian Air Force X Group Selection Process:-
Selection will be based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Examination, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fit in the Medical.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standards
Indian Air Force X Group Exam Pattern:-
|S.N||Name Of Subject||Duration Of Exam|
Negative Marking:– No
The language of Paper:- Question paper will be in English Language and Some Other Language.
Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus:-
In this section, the syllabus of English questions will be based on
A small passage followed by questions.
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- To judge comprehension.
- A sequence of tenses.
- Patterns of verb and their use.
- Agreement of subject with verb.
- Transformation of sentences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
- Word order
- Word formation
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of prepositions
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
- Correct of conjunctions
- Correct usage of articles
- Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
IV. Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
V. Direct/Indirect sentences; Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form and vice-versa.
VI. Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form and vice-versa.
In this section, the syllabus of Physics questions will be based on
- Work, energy and power
- Physical world and measurement
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Motion of system of particles &rigid body
- Current electricity
- Laws of motion
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atomic nucleus
- Solids and semiconductors devices
- Principles of communication
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
In this section, the syllabus of Mathematics questions will be based on
- Sets relations and functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Solutions of triangle
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equations and linear inequations
- Sequences and series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorems
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight line
- Family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Exponential and logarithm series
- limit and continuity
- Applications of derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite integrals
- Differential equation
- Mathematical induction
- Mathematical logic
- Boolean Algebra
Buy A Book Of Air Force X Group Book For Best Performance In Exam:-
|Indian Air Force Y Group Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Apply New Vacancy 2018||Click Here|
Something Important For You:- You can bookmark our website by using “Control + D” and through our website “newjobsinfo.in” you can see all the important dates & details regarding Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus Exam 2018 -19. Dear candidates! For latest or New upcoming exams or any other details, keep visiting our website, you may also Subscribe Free Email Alerts to Get Latest Jobs notifications. For any Query write a comment below in comment box……………….
Other Notification You May Like:-