Latest Notification Updates:- REET Exam 2019 Notification released Details Available Now On our website. Apply online Now before the closing date
REET Exam 2019 Apply Online
A candidate eligible to appointed as a teacher in any of the school/schools recognized by the Department of State School Education and associated by the Board of School Education has to qualify the REET Exam. REET Exam is made essential to ensure that candidates recruit as a teacher after process the essential aptitude and ability challenges of teaching at Primary and Elementary levels.
A Few years ago, The State Board was notified as examining the body for the conduct of “Teachers Test” by the State Government and then after the Board started conducting this test. This test is conducted by this Board for all the two categories of school teachers i.e. Primary and Elementary. In conformity with the guidelines and such other Rules-Regulations laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education/Department of Schools Education.
You stay connected to our website for latest updates.
Candidates can apply for new Notification here. Candidates can check the official website of REET (Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers) for all the information. Candidate will be selected through step by step laid by the authority. The candidate who is eligible will have to appear for examination and need to pass them. All the necessary details regarding the recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, applying procedure are mentioned below:
Name of Organization – Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Examination
Name of Test:- Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)
Syllabus and Exam Pattern:- Click Here To Detail
Types of Test:-
• Level I – Primary (Classes I-V)
• Level II – Elementary (Classes V-VIII)
Eligibility criteria for REET Exam 2019:-
Candidates can check the requirements for applying for REET here; all the details about age limit, educational qualification are mentioned below:
• Applicant age must be between 18 to 35 years.
• Whereas age relaxation is given as per Govt. rules.
Level I (Classes I-V) – Primary
• Candidate should be passed with 50% Marks in 12th/Equivalent with 2 years Diploma in Elementary education /4 years B.El.Ed / 2 years Diploma of Special Education from a recognized University/Board.
• Candidate should be passed Graduation & passed or appearing in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
Level II (classes V-VIII) – Elementary
• Candidate should be passed with 50% Marks in Bachelor Degree with 2 years B.Ed OR 4 years B.El.Ed / 4 years B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed. from a recognized University/Board.
Note:- Level wise educational qualification and complete details will be updated in official notification.
Selection Procedure for REET Exam:-
• Candidate will be qualified on the basis of their performance in the Examination.
Salary Structure for REET Exam:
Candidates who qualify REET Exam shall be able to receive impressive salary amount as offered by the organization.
• Starting Date to Application Form:- 06 November 2017
• Last Date to Application Form:– 30 November 2017
• Admit Card Available:- 01 February 2018
• Date of Exam:- 11 February 2018
Applying Procedure for REET Exam:-
Eligible and interested candidates submit their application form through online mode on the official website.
• Log on to official website
• Complete your online application form
• Upload required documents
• Pay Application fee mentioned in official notification
• Submit the online form
• Take a hard copy for future use
Note:- REET Exam 2019 Notification will be available on official website. Please read official carefully notification.
Category:- Click Here To check Other Online Forms
You can save in bookmark our website by using Control + D and through our website newjobsinfo.in you can see all the important dates & details regarding REET Exam 2019. Dear candidates! For latest or New upcoming REET Exam or any other details, keep visiting our website, you may also Subscribe Free Email Alerts to Get Latest Jobs notifications.
You May Like Other Notification:-