Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2017| IBPS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online- Specialist Officers Posts Notification details check here on this page. IBPS Recruitment 2017 for Various Posts.
IBPS Recruitment 2017–Specialist Officer Posts Apply Online Here
Latest Notification Updates: IBPS Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification Released – 1315 Vacancies Details Available Now. Apply Online Here on our web portal before the closing date. Candidates who are interested and want to join Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) can avail the opportunity, as IBPS has started recruitment for the 2018 year. It is a good chance for the candidates who want to be part of the repudiated organization. IBPS is a well-known government organization and is a matter of pride to be associated with this organization.
Candidates can apply online for new vacancies. Candidates can check the official website of IBPS for all the information. Candidate will be selected through step by step laid by the authority. The candidate who is eligible will have to appear for various examination and need to pass them. All the necessary details regarding the recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, applying procedure are mentioned below:
Name of Organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Total Number of Posts – 1315 Posts
Name of Post:- Specialist Officers (CRP SPL -VII)
• Marketing Officer (Scale I): 195 Posts
• Law Officer (Scale I): 60 Posts
• Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 30 Posts
• Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 875 Posts
• HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I): 35 Posts
• I.T. Officer (Scale – I): 120 Posts
Post-Details Bank Wise:- Click Here To Check Detail
Eligibility criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can check the requirements for applying for IBPS here; all the details about age limit, educational qualification are mentioned below:
• Applicant age must be between 20 to 30 years of age.
• Whereas age relaxation is given as per Govt. rules.
For I.T. Officer (Scale – I):- Candidate should possess PG Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):- Candidate should possess 4 year graduation Degree in Animal Husbandry/ Agriculture / Horticulture/ Co-operation & Banking/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Pisciculture/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
For Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):- Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the UG degree level or PG degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the UG degree level.
For Law Officer (Scale I):- Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
For HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I):- Candidate should possess Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work/ Personnel Management/ HR/ HRD/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Law.
For Marketing Officer (Scale I):- Candidate should possess Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing) with specialization in Marketing.
Selection Procedure for IBPS:-
• Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination (Pre & Main) and Interview.
• Candidates have to appear for in all the tests. Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the above-mentioned tests.
• Stating Date of Apply Online:- 07 Nov 2017
• Last Date to Apply Online –27 Nov 2017
• Date Of Pre Exam:- 30/31 Dec 2017
• Date of Mains Exam:- 28 Jan 2018
Applying Procedure for IBPS recruitment:
Candidates fill in the application form for recruitment in IBPS through the official website
Steps to apply for recruitment in IBPS:
• Candidates can login to the official website of IBPS
• Open the recruitment advertisement for IBPS Latest Recruitment
• Open the application form
• Fill in the details asked in the application form.
• Candidate should keep in mind that they should fill all the details correctly.
• Candidate should attach the copy of documents mentioned along with application form.
• Candidate can now finally submit the form.
Click Here To “Direct Link” Apply Online
Click Here To Check Detail Official
Category:- Click Here To check Other Online Forms
You can save in bookmark our website by using Control + D and through our website newjobsinfo.in you can see all the important dates & details regarding IBPS Exam 2017 -18. Dear candidates! For latest or New upcoming IBPS Exam or any other details, keep visiting our website, you may also Subscribe Free Email Alerts to Get Latest Jobs notifications.
You May Like Other Notification:-