Latest Update On HTET PGT Syllabus:- State Board of exam authority will be going to some change in HTET Post Graduate Teacher syllabus. As per the new notification of state board syllabus for Level I/II/III is Changed. You Can check Detail For the new syllabus of TET is given Below.
New-: HTET PGT Syllabus 2019 New Exam Pattern
BSEH (Board of School Education Haryana) conduct written Exam of HTET for Level 1,2 & 3 Time to Time. BSEH is some changes in the HTET PGT Syllabus & pattern of Teacher Eligibility Test. So we provide you HTET Syllabus & exam Pattern new on our web portal. You can check in given below.
|Name of Organization||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Examination Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Name of Levels||
|Score Marks To Qualify Exam||
Negative Marking:- No
New HTET PGT Syllabus As per official Notification
HTET Paper – 3 Syllabus
1. Child Development and Pedagogy:
Child Development (Elementary School Child)
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Principles of the development of children
- Language & Thought
- Gender as a social construct
- Influence of Heredity & Environment
- Socialization processes: Social world & children (Teacher, Parents, Peers)
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Kohlberg, Piaget & Vygotsky: critical & constructs perspectives
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
- Specific differences in learners, understanding differences based on diversification of language, religion, gender, community, caste etc.
- Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: perspective and practice
- Distinction b/w appraisal for learning and appraisal of learning; School-Based appraisal
- Questions formulating for examining readiness levels of learners; for enhancing learning, critical thinking in the classroom and assessing learner achievement.
Inclusive education & children’s Special Needs
- Addressing to the children’s Talented, Creative, Specially abled Learners
- Addressing to the children’s necessity with learning impairment & difficulties
- Addressing children from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged & deprived
Learning and Pedagogy
- Cognition & Emotions
- Motivation and learning
- Factors contributing to learning- personal & environmental
- Learning on Social Context.
- Learning on alternative conceptions in children; understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps
- Child as a scientific investigator & problem solver
- The learning process.
- How children think and learn; how and why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance
- Basic processes of teaching & learning; learning of children’s strategies; learning as a social activity
2. Languages (English / Hindi) -:
Reading unseen passages- two passages one poem with questions on comprehension & one with prose or drama, grammar, inference and verbal ability (Prose passage may be literary, narrative, scientific or discursive)
Pedagogy of Language Development
- Challenges in teaching language in the various classroom; disorders, errors & language.
- Evaluating language proficiency & comprehension: listening, reading, writing & speaking.
- Learning and acquisition
- Language Skills
- Remedial Teaching
- Teaching-learning materials: multi-media materials, Textbook, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Principles of Language Teaching
- Critical view on the role of grammar in learning a language in the communication of ideas verbally
- Role of speaking & listening; function of language & how children use it as a tool and in written form
3. Specific Subjects:
A. Computer Science
- History of the Computer.
- Computer Fundamental & Operating System.
- Programming in C++ C Structures and functions.
- Programming in C++ (Declaration of Structure variables and passing Structure to functions).
- Programming in C++ (classes and objects, constructors and destructors).
- Data structure through C++(Introduction stack).
- Data structure through C++ (Queue array sorting).
- logic gates.
- Number system.
- MS Office.
- Database concepts.
- SQL & SQL commands.
- Introduction to software engineering.
- The concept of networking & internet.
B. Other Subjects – Update Soon
|To Apply HTET Online||Click Here|
|Check Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|HTET PRT Syllabus||Click Here|
|HTET TGT Syllabus||Click Here|
|Previous Years Papers||Click Here|
|HTET Admit Card||Click Here|
Something Important For You:- You can bookmark our website by using “Control + D” and through our website “newjobsinfo.in” you can see all the important dates & details regarding HTET PGT syllabus & other new notification of 2019. Dear candidates! For latest or New upcoming HTET PGT Syllabus, exams or any other details, keep visiting our website, you may also Subscribe Free Email Alerts to Get Latest Jobs notifications. For any Query write a comment below in comment Box…………..
Other Notification You May Like:-