Union Public Service Commission – Combined Medical Examination
A combined Medical Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for which online applications are invited from eligible candidates and interested to participate in UPSC Medical Examination. For more detail regarding age limit, education qualification, exam fee, work location, How to apply for this Examination and other detail regarding this Medical Examination are given below:
NAME OF THE POSTS:
1) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
2) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services
3) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services.
4) General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
5) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of final M.B.B.S Examination
AGE LIMIT : 32 years as on 01/01/2013. Age relaxation as per rules.
APPLICATION FEE: Rs 200. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE: 06/05/2013
For More details Please Visit :http://www.upsc.gov.in
To Apply Online visit: http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php